LEARN HOW TO
CREATE YOUR OWN WEBSITE
I provide advice and practical knowledge to help you get to grips with creating and updating your own website.
– Do you want to build your own website, but you’re not sure where to start?
– Want to learn yourself, or train your staff on aspects of website management and updating?
– Looking for some sound advice on which website builder to use?
– Want to save time by greatly reducing your learning curve?
– Maybe you’ve want to complete that website that’s been on the back burner for too long?
– Are you self employed or running a small business and want to know how to improve your online marketing?
If one or more of the above apply to you, then I might be able to help…
Who am I?
I’m Matt Witt, a professional web designer of 13 years. I am based in Glastonbury UK, and serve Somerset and the South West.
I provide useful tutorials and lessons, face-to-face at your workplace, in cafes or via Skype. My sessions contain bespoke information tailored to your particular needs. my teaching style is patient, professional yet relaxed and informal. I sit with you while you learn and then provide you with tasks to complete on your own, before the next lesson.
I understand that the web industry is changing and that we all have to change with it. I offering lessons in which I will share knowledge gained from 13 years as a web designer.
I can help you get to grips with the ins and outs of creating and managing a website for yourself, reducing your learning curve, saving you time, and ensuring you avoid costly mistakes.
WHO DO I TEACH?
I work with a range of clients from varying background and age ranges:
– Self employed people and small business owners
– Older people, 60+ and retirees
– Young people who want to learn the ropes
– Students who need a crash course!
– Larger businesses looking for consultations or staff training
WHAT DO I TEACH?
WORDPRESS, WIX, SQUARESPACE,
SOCIAL MEDIA, MAILCHIMP, BLOGGING,
ADOBE PROGRAMS, PHOTOSHOP, IMAGE EDITING,
GOOGLE ANALYTICS, AND MORE…
WHERE DO WE START?
Call me for a chat and we’ll work out what you need and how to get you where you want to go.
Maybe you’re just starting out with WordPress or have an unfinished Wix website? Maybe you already have a fully functional site and want to know how to make it work for your business?
My sessions are relaxed, informal and tailored around your individual needs. I have an effective, patient approach to teaching, that helps you to move forward at your own pace, while also challenging you to continue to make progress.
My aim is to empower small business owners with new skills. I want to shed light on the art of web design by providing the knowledge and skills that allow you full control of your online marketing. Helping you to bring your business ideas to life, online.
For further information:
CALL MATT ON: 07548 936 081
If you would like m teo give you a call, then please fill out the form below: